Having their own baby can be the dream of many but there are several reasons many couples are deprived of this bundle of joy. Twenty million couples in India suffer from infertility. But thanks to science and technology where Impossible is turning into Possible. With the intervention of IVF(Invitro Fertilisation), millions of couples around the world became proud parents. IVF is one among the many treatment options for fertility in which fertilization occurs outside the body, in a tube. So the baby born from IVF is known as a test-tube baby.
Generally, pregnancy takes place when a sperm fertilizes the egg. When fertilization undergoes inside the body then the procedure is called in vivo fertilization. When it happens outside then it is known as in vitro fertilization. Generally in case of fallopian tube disorder, male infertility or endometriosis.
6 Benefits of IVF
- IVF treatment is one of the safest procedures in the field of medicine.
- You can experience the joys of motherhood even at an older age.
- Increased chances of achieving healthy pregnancy by a large percentage.
- Decrease your chances of miscarriage. The most common cause of miscarriage is a genetic abnormality, which causes the body to terminate the pregnancy naturally. By using PGT to determine the genetic viability of an embryo ahead of time, mothers have a better chance of enjoying a healthy pregnancy and carrying the baby full-term.
- IVF treatment also gives an opportunity to select the healthiest embryos before implanting them in the uterus.
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis determines the presence of any abnormal genes and helps avoid complications. Chromosomal absurdity can also be detected with this test.
Possible side effects of injectable fertility medicines include:
- Mild bruising and soreness at the injection site (using different sites for the injections can help)
- Nausea and, occasionally, vomiting
- Temporary allergic reactions, such as skin reddening and/or itching at the injection site
- Breast tenderness and increased vaginal discharge
- Mood swings and fatigue
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
What are the risks of egg retrieval?
During the egg retrieval, your doctor uses vaginal ultrasound to guide the insertion of a long, thin needle through your vagina into the ovary and then into each follicle to retrieve eggs. Possible risks for this procedure include:
- Mild to moderate pelvic and abdominal pain (during or after). In most cases, the pain disappears within a day or two and can be managed with over-the-counter pain medications.
- Injury to organs near the ovaries, such as the bladder, bowel, or blood vessels. Very rarely, bowel or blood vessel injury can require emergency surgery and, occasionally, blood transfusions.
- Pelvic infection (mild to severe). Pelvic infections following egg retrieval or embryo transfer are now uncommon because antibiotic medicines are usually given at the time of egg collection. Severe infection may require hospitalization and/or treatment with intravenous antibiotics.
- Rarely, to manage a severe infection, surgery may be required to remove one or both of the ovaries and tubes and/or uterus. Women who have had pelvic infections or endometriosis involving the ovaries are more likely to get IVF-related infections.
At Aaradhya, We have successfully treated couples suffering from infertility issues. Our latest reproductive techniques have made it possible for several couples to enjoy the bliss of parenthood. We cater to the fertility needs of all patients. We offer the most-advanced IVF treatment at an affordable cost. Our IVF specialists have extensive experience in handling all kinds of infertility cases. Call us at 8886592229 or Talk to us at https://bit.ly/AaradhyaChat